Order number: 33302
Prices per unit incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Shipping 1-3 workdays
- Transmitter module for mx-22, mx-24S and mc-18, mc-20, mc-24
- Connection for SMART Box #33700
- Built-in buzzer for receiver warning sounds and vario sounds
- Stereo headphone jack for receiver warnings and vario sounds
- Vario sounds can be deactivated via Smart Box
- Micro SD card slot for the storage of telemetry data
- Using the SMART Box, up to 2 Nautic channels can be programmed, so the Nautic-Expert module #4108 can be connected in the transmitter and the Nautic switching modules #4159, #2381, light module #2383.F and #2382.S sound module on the receiver.
- Antenna #33801 is required for the mc units. If this antenna is mounted in the antenna ball, #23049 is needed too.
Related links to "Transmitter module M-G2 Graupner HoTT for mx-22,mx-24,mc-24"
|Aerial length [mm]:||100|
|Operating voltage neutral [V]:||7,0 - 12,6|
|Frequency:||2400 ... 2483.5|
|All-up weight [g]:||41|
|Range approx. [m]:||4000|
|Current consumption [mA]:||100|
|Temperature range [°C]:||- 15 ... +70|