Order number: S1002.77.DE
Prices per unit incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship, Shipping within 1-3 workdays
Transmitter of the year 2015 - Single radio - German menu The Graupner transmitter mz-12 is the... more
Transmitter of the year 2015 - Single radio - German menuThe Graupner transmitter mz-12 is the ideal radio for every pilot who gives highest value to reliability, wide setting and memory possibilities, high range, functionality and a fair price. The mz-12 was chosen as Transmitter of the year 2015 in the USA*.
The mz-12 operates on 6 channels. The 32 Bit main processor sets all control commands nearly to delay free. The Graupner HoTT 2,4 GHz bi-directional transmission grants highest reliability. The Graupner mz-12 allows thus maximum precision in all flight maneuvers. Particularly the fast Race Copters, for example the Graupner Race Copter Alpha 250Q (No. 16520), and the 3 D Copter, for example the 3D Copter Alpha 300Q (No.16530), so as in aerobatics, need a relentless transmission of the control inputs.
The mz-12 allows the programmation and the display of many telemetry data. 20 models can be saved and modified in the transmitter. The mz-12 offers a range test and a warning function; so the binding to your model will never fall down. The channels can be freely ordered (Channel mapping). Transmitter and receiver mixer functions so as specific servo settings are easily programmable through the transmitter. The mz-12 offers the possibility to bind as many receivers as necessary to extend the channels (max. 16 channels).
The 8 lines display shows clearly all parameters, telemetry, model memory and operational voltage.
The Graupner mz-12 can be updated through USB interface. New software versions are available under Service in our Update Revisions History.
The Graupner mz-12 is ideally suitable for all airplanes and helicopters, no matters if fixed wing, multicopter or aerobatic planes.
The transmitter is completed at the best by a Graupner receiver GR-18, GR-10C or even GR-12.
The Graupner mz-12 as set
The Graupner mz-12 is also available as set with receiver to a convenient sale price.
Transmitter set mz-12, German & GR-12L (No. S1002.12.DE)
Transmitter set mz-12, German & GR-18 (No. S1002.G1.DE)
Discover in Graupner Online shop a great choice of accessories and spare parts for RC electronics, models and sport models. Many exclusive items available in the Graupner Online shop. Buy now at convenient prices.
*Named "Radio of the Year 2015" from the US magazine "Model Airplane News".
- Microcomputer radio system in most recent 2,4 GHz Graupner HoTT technology
- Bidirectional communication between transmitter and receiver
- Wireless T/P function
- 5 different languages (German, English, French, Italian and Spanish) available via software update. For the availability of the different languages please see the download area.
- Servo cycle time selectable for digital servos of 10ms.
- Ultrafast reaction times by direct data transmission from the main processor to the 2.4 GHz transceiver with reliable transmission. No additional delays through detours via a module processor.
- Short, foldable antenna
- intuitive operation and programming
- An high-contrast blue-lit graphic display ensures perfect control of setting parameters such as model type, model memory, timers and operating voltage.
- 6 control functions
- Free assignment of all switches
- 20 model memories
- 5 Switch / push button, of which 3 3-position switch, 1 2-position switch, 1 button, 1 analog encoder
- Mode 1 to 4 selectable
- Key-lock function to prevent unintentional operation.
- Change the display from the main menu to the telemetry main menu through ESC key.
- Numerous telemetry display, programming and analysis functions directly in the transmitter display
- 2 programmable flight phases
- 2 model types (1x fixed-wing and 1x helicopter model)
- Swashplate limit
- Servo travel for all servo channels and for each end point adjustment separately
- Sub-trim for setting the neutral position of all servos
- 2-position Expo / Dual Rate system, individually variable, switchable in flight
- mixer functions
- Programmable failsafe function "Hold" or "pre-set positions" separately adjustable for each individual servo channel
- Timer / count-down timer with alarm function
- Model copy function for model memories
Manufacturer recommended age: From 14 years
Related links to "Transmitter single mz-12 HoTT, 6 channel, German"
|Aerial length [mm]:||120|
|Batteries or accumulators included / suggested:||N|
|Battery cell type:||Al/Mn|
|Operating voltage neutral [V]:||3,4...6|
|All-up weight [g]:||575|
|HoTT - Technology:||Yes|
|Overall length [mm]:||184|
|Range approx. [m]:||4000|
|Current consumption [mA]:||250|
|Temperature range [°C]:||-10...+55|