Order number: S1036.77
Prices per unit incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Shipping 1-3 workdays
Price incl. Surcharges
The smart 16 channels tray remote control The transmitter Graupner mc-26 HoTT is the model for... more
The smart 16 channels tray remote control
The transmitter Graupner mc-26 HoTT is the model for the advanced model fans. The mc-26 is suitable for almost all models. 16 control functions, 120 internal model memories, integrated telemetry and voice output as well as the fast and reliable bi-directional transmission of the Graupner HoTT 2.4 GHz technology, it all makes the mc-26 a true all-rounder.
The mc-26 remote control has an internal circular polarized patch antenna with very high range and reliability.
The control sticks, with double ball-bearing on each axle, ensure an optimal control feeling.
Two large, high-contrast displays inform you about telemetry data and parameters at all times and enables fast and easy programming.
The switches and buttons of the remote control can be freely assigned and thus individually adapted. 12 mixers are available for programming. 8 Switch phase programs with announcement function can be adapted and named for each model.
Thanks to micro-SD card and micro USB interface, telemetry data and model memories can be imported and exported. Also upgrades of the firmware are carried out so uncomplicatedly.
Age racommended by the manufacturer: 14 years or older
- Microcomputer remote control set implemented with the very latest 2.4 GHz Graupner HoTT technology
- Ring limiter and channel sequencer
- Bidirectional communicationbetween transmitter and receiver
- Wireless T/P function
- 6 different languages (German, English, French, Italian, Spanish and Dutch) available via software update. For the availability of a given language, go to the Download area.
- Storage of telemetry data with date and time
- Servo cycle times of 10 ms can be selected for digital servos
- Ultra-fast response times through direct and reliable transmission of data from the main processor to the 2.4-GHz transceiver. No additional delays due to detours via a module processor.
- Operating and programming are similar to the proven concepts implemented in the mx-24
- A high-contrast, blue-illuminated graphic display ensures perfect control of parameter settings such as model type, model memory, timers and operating voltage.
- 12 control functions
- Free assignment of all switches
- 120 model memories
- 10 switches/keys, including two long 3-position switches, four 2-position switches, 2 long keys, 2 keys on the rear and 2 slider regulators as well as 2 side rotary controls
- Modes 1 to 4 freely selectable
- CAP TOUCH operating elements with key lock function to prevent unintentional operation.
- Numerous telemetry, programming and evaluation functions are presented directly on the transmitter's screen
- Voice output can be called up via freely programmable switches
- Extensive programs for fixed-wing and helicopter models
- Swashplate limiter
- "Monitor" switch to check all switches and control switches
- 12 freely programmable mixers for wing or helicopter models, each with freely selectable input and output functions, including 4 curve mixers with 5-point curve technology in 1% increments, resulting in curve values that are easy to set and adjust at up to 5 points for throttle, pitch, tail or other non-linear actuations. The processor in the CPU employs an ingenious method of calculating polynomial approximations for truly-rounded, ideal MPC (multi-point curve) mixer curves.
- 7 flight-phase programs can be individually adapted for each model and given a name. The switchover time is programmable separately.
- SUPER SERVO menu with a perfect overview of all servo setting data and simple parameter correction for 4 "levels" (direction of rotation, mid-point setting, separate servo travel on both sides and separate travel limiting on both sides for 12 servos with a total of 72 possible settings)
- SUPER-DUAL-RATE, EXPO menu with 36 possible settings for 3 servo functions and 6 flight phases.
- Highly practical multi-function menu for fixed-wing and helicopter models. Entry of the number of aileron and flap servos automatically programs all necessary mixer functions in the multi-function "Wing mixers" menu. Differential aileron mixer, butterfly mixer, dual-flap mixer, automatic gyro set function and other special functions
- Helicopter swashplate mixer for 1, 2, 3, or 4-point steering.
- Fail-safe for 12 servo functions
- Convenient timers menu. Stopwatch system, alarm timer, countdown timer, laps counter, etc. Two timers and one lap counter/timer can be displayed at the same time.
- Stopwatch with history: in addition to the lap counter there is a time 1 which captures the ON time and a time 2 which records the ON and OFF times separately.
- The transmitter's operating time timer is automatically reset to zero by the battery charging process.
- Flight phase switch assignments: now 6 switches, 2 with priority function. Every switch combination can be named freely. This makes the number of flight phases independent of the number of flight phase switches.
- Linearising switchplate servos: electronic compensation for non-linear travel of swashplate rotary servos.
- Tail type normal, V-tail, Delta/flying-wing and 2 EL Sv 3+8 (which immediately makes 2 coupled elevator servos available without using free mixers or dual mixers)
- Flap count up to 4 AIL/4 FL: Full support of 8 wing servos, now even without use of free mixers.
- Flight phase switching delay, can be switched off: the delay time can be switched off for individual channels flight phase by flight phase (e.g. for motor off in electric models or to activate/deactivate helicopter head lock).
- 16 phase names
- Fixed-wing mixer: New concept for the multi-flap menu to simplify settings of up to 8 wing servos on a flight-phase-specific basis in a comprehensible manner without requiring the use of free mixers.
- Number of flight phases: (fixed-wing: 7, helicopter: 6 + AR)
- Phase trim
- Switchable Snap-Flap mixer EL => FL with a new offset function for easy course corrections and fast turns
- 3 ring limiters for Voith-Schneider and similar drives
- Channel sequencer for 3 channels for folding motors and landing gear doors
- Logical switches
- Trim memory
- Multi-channel function to expand channels for up to 14 additional channels
- Music player and internal speaker for voice output and music
- Swapping of servo assignment at receiver output on transmitter side and receiver side
- PPM signal adjustable at the data output
- Model memories of the mx-20 can also be loaded directly into the mc-20. To do so, simply copy the model memories on the PC to the appropriate directory. Then the switches and controls must be newly assigned because of the different hardware.
The Set contains:
- Graupner HoTT mc-26 microcomputer telemetry transmitter with built-in lithium 4000 mAh transmitter battery
- Update cable
- µSD card
- Aluminium case
- Hand rests
- Neck strap
- Short and long joystick
- Transmitter strap (strap: 55% polyester, 45% acrylic, neck pad: 65% polyester, 35% acrylic).
- Linearization of swash plate servos : Electronic compensation of the non-linear path of swash plate.
- Tail configuration type normal, V tail, delta / flying wing, 2 ALE Sv 3 + 8 (two interconnected elevator servos are available immediately without the use of free mixers / crossmixers)
- Flap number up to 4 AILE / 4 FLAP: Full support of 8 wing servos, now also without the use of free mixers.
- Switch-off of the flight phase changeover delay: The deceleration time can be switched off for individual channels in the flight phase mode (eg for motor-off in the case of electric models or head-lock activation / deactivation for helis).
- 16 phase names
- Wing mixer: Newly designed multi-flap menu for simplest settings of up to 8 wing servos in a flight-specific and clear manner even without the use of free mixers.
- Number of flight phases: (airplane: 8, Heli: 7 + AR)
- Phase trimming
- Switchable Snap Flap Mixer ELE -> FLAP with new offset function for easy course corrections and fast turning
- 3 ring limiters for Voith-Schneider drives and similar
- Channel sequencer for 3 channels for folding propulsion and landing gear flaps
- Logic switches
- Trim memory
- Multichannel function channel expansion for up to 14 additional channels
- Music player and internal speaker for voice output and music
- Interchangeable servo assignation on the receiver output from receiver side and transmitter side
- PPM signal can be set at the data output
General HoTT features:
- Simple and extremely fast binding
- Range test and warning function
- Undervoltage warning
- Extremely wide receiver operating range from 3.6 V to 8.4 V (functional up to 2.5 V)
- Failsafe, channel mapping, mixing functions and all servo settings are easily programmable with internal telemetry
- Binding of any number of receivers for channel expansion (32 channels maximum)
- Up to 4 servos can be controlled simultaneously in block with a servo cycle time of 10 ms (only digital servos!)
- Maximum interference immunity through optimized frequency hopping and wide channel spreading
- Intelligent data transmission with correction function
- Extremely fast rebinding even at maximum distance
- Telemetry evaluation in real time
- More than 200 systems can be used at the same time
- Future-proof by updating via USB interface or microSD card
- Alloy sticks with stick switches of the mc-16 #33016.xx can be used, but solder work is needed.
Related links to "Tray Remote Control mc-26 HoTT, DE, 16 Channels"
|Operating voltage neutral [V] :||3,4 ...4,35|
|Frequency :||2400 ... 2484,5|
|All-up weight [g]:||1250|
|HoTT - Technology:||yes|
|Overall length [mm]:||235|
|Range approx. [m] :||~3000|
|Current consumption [mA]:||400|
|Temperature range [°C] :||-15 ... 55|
- HoTT Software
- PC Updatesoftware
- STM COM Port Treiber
- Manual (EN) part 2
- Wichtiger Hinweis zur Verwendung von Flugsimulatoren
- Programmierhandbuch deutsch (Teil 2)
- manual part 2 french, italian, spanish, netherland
- Programmierhandbuch mc-26/mc-28 252 Seiten deutsch
- Anleitung DE Teil 1
- Manual EN part 1
- Notice FR
- Manuale IT
- manuale italiano parte 2