Order number: 16540.RTF
Prices per unit incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Shipping 1-3 workdays
Sting like a Hornet The Graupner HoTT-Hornet 250 tricopter distinguishes itself through a very... more
Sting like a HornetThe Graupner HoTT-Hornet 250 tricopter distinguishes itself through a very special tricopter flight feeling. Who has already flown the Hornet describes its flight attitude as very agile and maneuverable. Soft and at the same time precise in the actuation of the controls. The proven GR-18 receiver allows the flight in Attitude and Acro mode. In case of need the Attitude mode can also act as safety feature and it can prevent crashes of the copter in critical situations.
The particular form of the tricopter allows perfect recognition of the position in any time. In the head of the Hornet there are RGB LEDs already assembled to make the position recognition even easier. Thus makes the well-formed Hornet perfect for training in sight flight. The HoTT-Hornet is obviously capable of much more. The already installed FPV components make the tricopter a purebred FPV copter. You still need only FPV goggle, e.g. the FatShark Attitude V2 CE (No. 48325) or an FPV monitor, for example the Graupner 7 inches FPV diversity monitor with race-band frequencies (No. S8477) and you can already jet in the first person perspective though the world.
The frame of the Graupner HoTT-Hornet is made of light but strong polycarbonate. The resistance capable material forgives some flight errors. All the RC components are perfectly protected in the belly of the Hornet.
Thank to the resistance possibility and the very well done components, the optimal position recognition of the tricopter so as the beginner friendly Attitude mode, the HoTT-Hotner is perfectly suitable also for beginners. The tricopter is relatively quiet and thus makes it perfect for "wild flight".
Include a strong battery in your tricopter and reach very long flight time.
The Graupner HoTT-Hornet 250 tricopter is available in the Graupner Onlineshop also as kit that you can assemble with your favorite RC components according to your preference. Discover the entire Graupner range at any time, to granted convenient prices and immediately available.
- Ready To FLy (RTF) with premiere Graupner components
- Light and resistant materials
- Unique tricopter flight feeling
- Perfectly protected RC components
- Attitude and Acro mode selectable
Included in the package
- Graupner mz-12 transmitter (No. S1002.77.DE)
- Graupner Ultra 2806 2300 KV brushless motors (2x No. S7049 , 1x No. S7050)
- Graupner GR-18 receiver (No. S1019)
- Graupner Brushless ULTRA CONTROL speed controllers (No. S3056.1)
- Graupner voltage module with SBEC (No. S8446.1)
- Graupner digital servo DES 281 (No. 7905.1)
- Graupner FPV camera 700 TVL with OSD (No. 48334)
- Graupner FPV video transmitter (No. S8460)
- Grauner LiPo battery V-MAXX 3/1500 mAh (No. 9717.3.D35)
- Graupner 6 x 3 inches C-Props
- FPV goggle, e.g. the FatShark Attitude V2 CE (No. 48325)
- FPV monitor, e.g. the Graupner 7 inches FPV diversity monitor with race-band frequencies (No. S8477).
Related links to "Tricopter HoTT-Hornet 250 FPV - Ready to Fly (RTF)"
|Drive included / suggested:||Graupner Ultra 2806 2300 KV brushless motors (2x No. S7049 , 1x No. S7050)|
|Number of arms:||3|
|Batteries or accumulators included / suggested:||Graupner LiPo battery V-MAXX 45 C 3/1600 mAh, (No. 9717.3)|
|Batteries or accumulators included?:||Yes|
|Fuselage width excl. Rotor [mm]:||100|
|Field of application:||FPV & Freestyle & sight flight|
|Receiver included / recommended:||Graupner GR-18 Receiver (No. S1019)|
|Transmitter included / recommended:||Graupner transmitter mz-12 (No. S1002.77.DE)|
|FPV goggles included / recommended:||E.g.: FatShark Attitude V2 CE (No. 48325)|
|FPV goggles included?:||No|
|FPV monitor included / recommended:||E.g.: Graupner 7 inches FPV diversity monitor with race-band frequencies (No. S8477).|
|Empty weight [g]:||398|
|Props - Number of blades:||2 - 3|
|Servo included / recommended:||Graupner Digital Servo DES 281 (No. 7905)|