Order number: FT4124
This product is currently not available.
Prices per unit incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Price incl. Surcharges
The Red Baron is flying again The FliteTest DR1 Triplane is designed to be built quickly and... more
The Red Baron is flying again
The FliteTest DR1 Triplane is designed to be built quickly and easy to be flown. The DR1 Triplane looks great on the ground and in the air. FliteTest has taken a lot of effort and invested in the design, it's just fun to conquer the air with this airplane model. The FT DR1 is a 3-channel controlled model that can fly very slowly and turn on a cent coin. Loopings, barrel rolls, turns and many other classic maneuvers are possible with this little warbird. The FT DR1 Triplane is an ideal companion for its archrival FT SE5, the British biplane, which dominated the skies and fought with its German rival. We hope that the DR1 will give you a lot of fun and joy when you and your friends fight epic air battles.
The FT Mighty Mini DR1 Triplane kit is a great experience for both construction and flight. This kit comes with everything you need to equip the FT DR1 with electronics: linkages, horns, motor mount and much more. If you choose our Power Pack F, flight performance and assembly will be quick and easy. Caution: Foam rubber wheels (No. 162.55) are not included in the set.
- Easy aerobatics possible
- Very agile
- Easy construction
- Ideal with Tuning Power Pack F, Mighty Mini
- FT Tuning Power Pack F, Mighty Mini (No. FT4507)
- Radio Control mz-12 HoTT, DE, 6 Channel (No. S1002.77.DE)
- Receiver GR-12 HoTT, 2.4GHz, 6 Channel (No. 33506) or Receiver GR-12 HoTT, 6 Channel + 3-Axis Gyro (No. 33576)
- Digital servo DES 281 BB MG 11 mm (No. 7905)
- Brushless Motor Ultra 2804 2300KV (No. S7048)
- Multicopter C-Prop (No.1346.5x3)
- Controller Brushless Control SBEC with telemetry, 18 A, XT-60 receiver connector (No. 33718.XT60)
- Servo Extension Cable 0.16mm² (No. S8150)
- Linkage stopper, 1.2 - 2 mm (No. 1177.2)
- PowerPack LiPo 3S / 1000 mAh (No. 78110.3)
- Foam rubber light wheel, 55 mm, 2 pieces (No. 162.55)
- Charger Ultramat 14 plus, Li, Pb, Ni (No. 6464)
- Foam Rubber Wheel, 55 mm, 2 pcs (No. 162.55)
Related links to "Triplane DR1, Mighty Mini Series by Flite Test"
|Suitable for FT Power Pack:||F, Mighty Mini|
|Material:||FT WR Foam Board|