Order number: 33601
Prices per unit incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Shipping 1-3 workdays
Age recommended by manufacturer: 14 years and up more
Age recommended by manufacturer: 14 years and up
- Vario with altitude signals plus 5 climb and descent signals
- as well as additional warning thresholds for min. altitude, max. altitude, climb and descent speeds in two stages
- Altitude display and memory of the min. and max. altitude.
- Adjustable warning time: OFF, 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30 seconds, always
- Adjustable warning repetition time: Always, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 min, once
- The vario sensor can be connected directly at the telemetry input of the receiver.
Important Note when using the modules 33600, 33601, 33610, 33611 and 33620:
- Do not carry out any programming work on the sensors while the model is flying, otherwise there is a real risk that your model will fly out of control while you are not concentrating on it!
- If your model is fitted with two or more receivers, it is absolutely essential that you do not carry out programming work during a flight, as this can alter the settings in the receivers to which no telemetry equipment is connected; in the worst case this could result in the model crashing! For this reason always carry out programming on the ground, and check that only the receiver with connected sensor is powered on.
Technical data Vario:
- Altitude measurement: -500 m ... +3000 m
- Resolution: 0.1 m
- Vario sensitivity: 0.5 m/3 s, 1 m/3 s, 0.5 m/s, 1 m/1 s, 3 m/s programmable by tone
- Average calculation: 4 - 40 measurements programmable per measurement value
- Power consumption approx. 25 mA
Related links to "Vario Module Graupner/SJ HoTT"
|Dimensions [LxWxH in mm]:||23 x 17 (26,5) x 7,5|
|Operating voltage neutral [V]:||3,6 ... 8,4|