Order number: 9913
Prices per unit incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Shipping 1-3 workdays
Price incl. Surcharges
The VIPER JET is an ideal trainer model for every ambitious jet pilot. Learn to handle a jet... more
The VIPER JET is an ideal trainer model for every ambitious jet pilot. Learn to handle a jet powered model, which will even forgive you an occasional small error. The model in ARF design is pre-covered; the GRP and ABS parts are already painted. Getting the model ready to fly requires only a few minor gluing tasks, such as installing the controller, impeller, undercarriage, servos, and receiver in the model. The model can be equipped with an optional electric retractable undercarriage (accessory). The small parts, such as GRP control horns, control linkage, screws, rigid undercarriage, and wheels are included in the kit. The air intake and the thrust tube are constructed of high-quality GRP parts
- ARF model in wood design.
- Sophisticated, imaginative paintwork.
- Ailerons, rudders and elevators with locking system.
- GRP rudder horns and hinges for the locking mechanisms.
- CFRP and aluminium connector tubes for fixed wings and tailplane
- Impact-resistant plastic fittings
- Laminated GRP air intake
- Canopy with magnetic closure.
- The model is not suitable for children under 16 years of age.
- Anyone under 16 years of age operating the model must be supervised by a parent.
- Horizontal stabilizers
- Air inlets
- Rigid chassis
- Wing bags
- Small Parts, Screws Steering Horns
Related links to "Viper Jet 1400 RC Electro Aircraft Model, ARTF"
|Wing loading [g / dm2]:||98.9|
|Total surface area [dm2] :||41,42|
|Overall height [mm]:||600|
|Tailplane section:||NACA 009|
|Overall length [mm]:||1360|
|Material:||Wood, GRP, Aluminium|
|Wing section :||RG 15|