Order number: 2358.BL
Prices per unit incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Shipping 1-3 workdays
The Original since 1982 In 1982, we presented the first Voith Schneider engine unit in our... more
The Original since 1982In 1982, we presented the first Voith Schneider engine unit in our Thyssen II. Meanwhile the third generation with completet new tooling and numerous improvements is at the start. Thanks to the Brushless drive, it is now particularly efficient.
This exemplary wing propeller drive lets the heart of Scale fans beat faster. With the special ring limiter in our transmitters mc-20 up to mc-32, it can be easily adjusted and controlled. No redundant modules or electronics are necessary. Mixers can even be combined.
You can find the Voith-Schneider simulator at
Advantages of brushless motor operation
- Lower installation height.
- Longer battery life.
- The drive can run slower at higher power.
- A threaded connector makes it possible to connect the control servo via 2 ball links (3582 or 3499.20).
- Low power consumption; just 4A at full load.
- Operating voltage 6-18.4V
- No. of propeller blades 5
- Blade length approx. 50mm
- Propeller disc Ø approx. 65mm
- Overall height (incl. motor) approx. 148mm
- Housing Ø approx. 93mm
- Weight (incl. motor) approx. 440g
- Height excl. motor approx. 115mm
- Required opening in hull approx. 84mm
- Drive motor: Compact 460
- Required accessories:
- Controller: BRUSHLESS CONTROL 18 order no. 7232
- Our Voith Schneider Eingine is manufactured with highest precision and has an extremely long service life. Should a part be broken or damaged, please send your VSP Engine directly to Graupner Service Department. There, it is professionally repaired and maintained. All spare parts are in stock.
Related links to "Voith-Schneider drive with brushless motor for driving and controlling ship models"