Order number: S8389
Prices per unit incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Shipping 1-3 workdays
Voltage module 60V more
Voltage module 60V
- The Voltage 60V module is used for easy monitoring of rechargeable batteries by HoTT telemetry. The battery is connected to the supply module. The voltage is continuously monitored and the programmable audible alarm voltage on the transmitter, the user receives a reliable warning of low battery. The possibility to update by the user keeps the voltage module up-to-date and allows the addition of future features or languages.
- The Voltage module has a 3 pin cable (JR connector) that has to be connected to the input of the HoTT telemetry receiver. If you use a Y-cable, several sensors can be connected to the telemetry input. The 2-pole cable (red, black) has to be connected to the battery, to measure the voltage.
- Operation voltage - 3,7 … 8,4V
- Measured voltage range - 5 … 60V
- Dimensions- 24x13x4,5 mm
- Operation temperature- ca. -10 ... +55°C
- Weight - 6 Grams
Related links to "Voltage Module 60 V DC"