Order number: 92433
Prices per unit incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Shipping 1-3 workdays
Price incl. Surcharges
Thanks to the built-in gyro and the sophisticated electronics, the Micro Star 190AX, in a coaxial... more
Thanks to the built-in gyro and the sophisticated electronics, the Micro Star 190AX, in a coaxial variant, has very good independent flying stability and can be controlled perfectly after just a short learning phase. The scope of delivery includes everything apart from the 6 Mignon AA batteries which are required for the transmitter. So the Micro Star 190AX is ready to fly as soon as the LiPo battery is charged.
- Free-flying miniature indoor helicopter model with gyro
- Assembled and ready to fly
- 2.4 GHz remote control with 4 functions and LCD display
- The model gets its power supply from a lithium-ion-polymer (LiPo) battery with a capacity of 220 mAh
- Power supply to the transmitter requires 6 Mignon AA dry cell batteries
- Flight battery is charged via the USB connection on the transmitter or a PC
- USB charger cable and spare rotor blades included in delivery
- Digital trim functions
- The model is not suitable for children under 14 years of age.
- Anyone under 14 years of age operating the model must be supervised by a parent.
Related links to "WP MICRO STAR 190AX,2.4GHz 4-lead coax"
|Transmitter:||4 voies 2,4 GHz|
|Overall length [mm]:||210|
|Empty weight [g]:||51|
|Rotor diameter [mm]:||190|