Order number: SZ1023.130S
Prices per unit incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Shipping 1-3 workdays
Price incl. Surcharges
Percision and Efficiency Our new precision shaft systems have high-performance bearings on both... more
Percision and Efficiency
Our new precision shaft systems have high-performance bearings on both sides. The bore for the grease nipple is provided at the factory. The stainless steel shaft with M4 thread and precision clutch for our Brushless Speed motors guarantee the best performance.
Never hot engines or overloaded controllers:
With the optional brushless controller 33735.XT60 you can monitor temperature and current. If leaves or algae are caught in the ship's propeller, the transmitter can alert immediately via the warning thresholds.
- Precisely machined aluminum motor holder with 19 mm hole circle
- Hole for grease nipple No.2997.6 (sold seperately)
- 3 mm stainless steel shaft with M4 thread for all common ship bolts
- Precision shaft coupling with borings 3.17 to 3 mm
- Brushless Speed Motor Series No.7281 to No.7285
- Grease nipple (No.2997.6)
- High Performance Grease (No.570)
- Propeller (No.2308.30 or 2308.30L)
- Silicone tube (No.1668.3)
Related links to "Shaft system 130mm"