Firmware Upgrade Studio 4.6
- Update can be made on mc-28 and mz-24.PRO
- Updates will be made automatically with the http-server and not with ftp-server
Firmware Upgrade Studio 4.6 V2
- Load the model memory from the mc-26/28 works
- BUS Firmware upgrade for GPS / Vario Module Alpha Graupner HoTT (No. S8437)
- Link for generating QR codes. Suitable for WiFi chargers Polaron. With the WiFi app, stickers can be generated for the batteries and the app and the QR codes set the right parameters for charging.
Firmware Upgrade Studio 4.7 from 27 June 17
- Corrected the QR-Code generator
- Improved model memory security
VDF Editor from 06th November 2017
-The VDF Editor is a program that can edit voice announcements for the Graupner HoTT radios.
- Manual in the languages DE and EN in the zip-data enclosed
Firmware Upgrader Slowflyer- & Gyro Receiver for OS and Linux from the 26 February 2018
- This software allows to update slowflyer and gyro receiver with OS or Linux computers, if installed on the computer JAVA 8.
VDF Editor from 1st March 2018
- The VDF Editor is compatible with operating system OS, Linux and Windows, if installed on the computer JAVA 8.
Firmware Upgrade Studio 4.9 from 15 March 2018
- Added mz-32 update
- Changed update server
Please note: The new update software must be downloaded and the old update software uninstalled. An automatic update is no longer possible.