Firmware Upgrade Studio 4.6
- Update can be made on mc-28 and mz-24.PRO
- Updates will be made automatically with the http-server and not with ftp-server
Firmware Upgrade Studio 4.6 V2
- Load the model memory from the mc-26/28 works
- BUS Firmware upgrade for GPS / Vario Module Alpha Graupner HoTT (No. S8437)
- Link for generating QR codes. Suitable for WiFi chargers Polaron. With the WiFi app, stickers can be generated for the batteries and the app and the QR codes set the right parameters for charging.
Firmware Upgrade Studio 4.7 from 27 June 17
- Corrected the QR-Code generator
- Improved model memory security
VDF Editor from 31th December 2018
-The VDF Editor is a program that can edit voice announcements for the Graupner HoTT radios (not for mz-32).
- Manual in the languages DE and EN in the zip-data enclosed
Firmware Upgrader Slowflyer- & Gyro Receiver for OS and Linux from the 26 February 2018
- This software allows to update slowflyer and gyro receiver with OS or Linux computers, if installed on the computer JAVA 8, 9, 10.
Firmware Upgrade Studio 4.9 from 15 March 2018
- Added mz-32 update
- Changed update server
Firmware Upgrader Studio 126.96.36.199 from 12 April 2018
- mc-28 autoupdate works now
- TTS Software for Java >=8 for mz-32 added as link.
Firmware Upgrader Studio 188.8.131.52 from 11 June 2018
- Vdf Editor works only with JAVA 8
- Java 10 is not yet supported, since some of the libraries used for Java 10 are not yet available. Data Explorer, Gyro Receiver updater, HoTT TTS
mz-32 Downloader from 31th December 2018
Downloader for mz-32 Software updates. Software for Windows, Linux, Apple
- works with JAVA 8,9,10 or 11
Please note: The new update software must be downloaded and the old update software uninstalled. An automatic update is no longer possible.