• Popup window by F/S setting: Text changed
• Telemetry GAM /fuel sensor: Rest quantity in %, additional consumption in ml
• Trainer function though cable via the DSC socket
• Acoustic / optical warning and automatic hand-off to the teacher in case of no student signal
• Data / time settable through the GR-Studio
• MP3 Player: (only MZ-24)
• In case of not inserted SD card or not available MP3 data, "No DATA" singal will be displayed at the start of the player
• In case of not available song title "PLAY" will be displayed
• Shortcut to MP3 player with touching the player symbol in the main display
• Right ENT button: Start and break
• Right and left buttons: next / last heard song title
• Up and down buttons: Volume
• K1 POS warning (throttle too high warning) does not appear any more depending on the stick position but on the output signal of K1 (helicopter K6), so that there is a correct warning also e.g. if the throttle is controlled through rotary switch and mixer on CH1 or if there is reverse on CH1 (helicopter min pitch front).
• Separated volume setting of voice and vario
• Helicopter menus: in case of deleting the throttle limiters on K12 no trimming of the throttle channel
• Region setting France removed, because provisions in France have been uniformed to Europe
• Changes of the function of the ESC button: acts as BACK icon
• In case of darkened display: push one of the 3 right buttons switches the lightning on
• Contemporary pushing the left up and down buttons opens the servo display in all menus without RES button, otherwise function as RES button.
• Small correction of the display in menu M.STOP
• Safety query in case of changing of the model type in an already existing model memory
• Small change in the TR.ST. / REC. output
• Selection global / phase related trimming belongs to menu TR.ST.
• Menu TELEMETRY / RECEIVER SELECT: in case of only one bound receiver will be displayed only RX1
• Telemetry: announces can now be interrupted by using "next announce".
• Shortcut from base display to telemetry display through contemporary pushing the right and left button on the right of the display.
• Introduction of the EN 300 328 1.8.1
• The new HoTTSync process allows the optional binding global (as before) or strictly with one memory of the transmitter.
• In case of global: < under the model name, switch in the menu MOD. SEL. in the popup, which appears after pushing the airplane type icon.
• Change in the features: RF automatically on, if there is no active alarm on CH1-POS. RF ON/OFF query disappears after few seconds.
• Model change on MC/MX adjusted: only possible with switched off receiver. After model change RF on (as by switch on).
• Problems by wrong assignment of the same switch as phase switch and control switch deleted.
• Timers management of timer1 on MC/MX adjusted: Timer1 goes over (as flight timer), even if start switch / control switch is off. Timer1 is stopped by pushing the left ESC button. Data logging as long as timer1 is active.
• Text change in CTL.SET. menu for heli models.
• Logging problem solved
• Servo test: Function changed with accessory safety query
• Other smaller bug fixed and improved
• Switch-on alarm modified. Partially wrong reactions of the transmitter by termination of the warning eliminated.
Time slot until the setting of the alarm is modified. Partially not setup of the warning signal improved.
Return to the previous display by termination of the warning.
• The problem with the faulty telemetry announces during data reproduction from specific DS cards is solved.
• Text corrections in th German menu
• Partially intermittent problems with incorrect export/import of the model memories is solved
• Problem with the "frozen" display or transmitter by using the touch screen in sporadic specific situations is solved.
• Changes in the menu SEND.SET/EMPF.AUSG. Popup at missing return channe
• Teacher singal input revised
• The signals outside the range of +- 100% will be now accepted by the transmitter, however limited to +- 100%
• The flickering of the background light is eliminated
• Monitoring function of the software is changed and improved during power up