Order number: 4315
Prices per unit incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Shipping 1-3 workdays
The Flying Classroom The classic, gets a little brother "Der kleine UHU" from Graupner gets a... more
The Flying Classroom
The classic, gets a little brother
"Der kleine UHU" from Graupner gets a little brother to his side. »Der mini UHU« also in classic wooden construction lets our little ones immerse themselves in the fascinating world of model building ... tinkering, gliding, flying, experimenting, dreaming of becoming a pilot later »The mini UHU« awakens the passion to get to the top.
Ideal for schools and leisure groups
»The mini UHU« in the pack of 10 items (No. 4315.SET.10) is ideal for work classes and leisure groups. Work in the group, help each other, strengthen the team spirit and look which flight model fly farthest.
Der mini UHU® = registered trademark of the company UHU GmbH & Co. KG, Bühl (Baden) .
All you need is already included
- Pre-profiled full balsa wings
- Precise, laser-cut components
- Tail boom in sandwich construction
- T-tail unit with trim
- Towing hook integrated in the fuselage
- Two separate trimming chambers
- Prepared for the LiPo battery
- UHU hart glue tube
- Steel balls as trim ballast
- Sanding tool
- Decals sheet included
It flies and flies and flies
- Excellent hillside-flight characteristics
- Climbs safely during towing-start
- After the release of the launch system glides like a "Great"
- Flies as an electric RC model with Vectory Unit
- Achieves the third floor height with three full circles
- Makes a lot of fun in the electro-hiking
Related links to "Free-Flight Model »Der mini UHU« 725 mm"
|Drive:||Gliding flight, optional electric drive|
|Wing loading [g / dm2]:||8,5|
|Total surface area [dm2] :||8,2|
|Tailplane area [dm2]:||1,4|
|Overall length [mm]:||505|
|Wing area [dm2]:||6,8|
|Wing section :||Graupner 5520|