Order number: S1012
Prices per unit incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Shipping 1-3 workdays
The GR-12L receiver can control up to 6 servos With GRAUPNER HoTT 2.4 GHz technology, the... more
The GR-12L receiver can control up to 6 servosWith GRAUPNER HoTT 2.4 GHz technology, the receiver has a new hopping telemetry transmission high-frequency unit with state-of-the-art components and the latest software. Parameters for receiver supply voltage, receiver temperature and signal strength are transmitted without any additional sensors.
- The use of up to 75 channels ensures extreme operating reliability and immunity to external interference.
- The broad reception voltage range of 3.6 V - 8.4 V (functional to 2.5 V) ensures full functionality even when voltage fluctuates.
- The red LED signals the operating status.
- Size and weight have been reduced.
- The receiver input sensitivity and thus the range have been increased further.
- Fail-safe, hold programmable
- Note: Multichannel does NOT work on the GR-12L
Functions with SMART-BOX:
- 5 mixers programmable
- Telemetry connection instead of a servo possible on channel 5
- SUMD signal at channel 6 programmable (e.g. for V-stabilisers, Microbeast)
Related links to "receiver GR-12L HoTT"
|Number of antennas:||1|
|Aerial length [mm]:||1 x Wire 145 (Antenna 30)|
|Operating voltage neutral [V]:||(2,5) 3,6 ... 8,4|
|Frequency:||2400 ... 2483.5|
|All-up weight [g]:||7|
|Overall length [mm]:||36|
|Modulation:||2.4 GHz FHSS|
|Range approx. [m]:||2000|
|Current consumption [mA]:||70|
|Temperature range [°C]:||-15 ... +70|