Order number: 33575
Prices per unit incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Shipping 1-3 workdays
Price incl. Surcharges
With the GRAUPNER HoTT 2.4 GHz technology, the receiver has a new Hopping Telemetry Transmission... more
With the GRAUPNER HoTT 2.4 GHz technology, the receiver has a new Hopping Telemetry Transmission high-frequency unit with state-of-the-art components and software. Without add-on sensors, the parameters flight position, receiver voltage and temperature, as well as signal strength are transmitted.
- SH connector
- Stabilisation of the model aircraft in difficult wind conditions for up to 3 axes
- Natural flight behaviour thanks to proportional gyro offset adjustment
- Very good stabilization for tight flight figures
- Thanks to the 3-axis gyro, even aerobatic models that are difficult to master can be flown very comfortably, making aerobatic flight much easier
- Flight figures can be flown very tightly
- Simple adjustment of gyro assignment
- Adjustment of parameters via HoTT telemetry
- Extremely small and light
- 6 channels or up to 8 channels with digital HoTT SUMD signal
- Internal voltage measurement or external voltage measurement up to 25.2 V with a simple voltage divider on channel 5.
- Motor connection for channel 1 for brushed motors with a maximum continuous power consumption of 2 A.
- Periods of 10 ms or 20 ms can be programmed
- 5 free mixers
Related links to "receiver GR-12SH HoTT 2.4 GHz +3xG 6 K."
|Number of antennas:||1|
|Aerial length [mm]:||1 x Wire 30|
|Operating voltage neutral [V] :||(2,5) 3,6 ... 8,4|
|Frequency :||2400 ... 2483.5|
|All-up weight [g]:||2,5|
|Overall length [mm]:||23,5|
|Modulation:||2.4 GHz FHSS|
|Range approx. [m] :||800|
|Current consumption [mA]:||20|
|Temperature range [°C] :||- 15...+70|